Panama Hat – Ecuador
- MATERIAL: 100% Toquilla Straw – Carludovica Palmata
- PROCESS: 100% Hand-made in Ecuador
- WEAVE COUNT: 90 points per square inch
- BRIM LENGTH: 5.75 – 6.35 cm. (2.25″- 2.50″)
- CROWN HEIGHT: 11 – 11.75 cm. (4.3″ – 4.6″)
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE: With approx. 80 grams of weight and carefully selected straws from the toquilla palm, this fedora hat provide the ultimate comfort with a generous amount of shade for your face.
- OUR QUALITY: Our Panama Hats have been in the market since 1983, and we are helping thousands of satisfied customers experience them every year. Their handmade process will ensure its uniqueness, while using the best natural fibers from the toquilla palm. We are confident that we can deliver you the best quality of these luxurious Panama Hats men and women alike.
- OUR PROMISE: We stand behind the quality of our product. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or the hat does not fit correctly, we will be happy to accept the return of your unused purchase for an exchange or a full refund.