Get to know the beautiful coast of Ecuador and Real Estate Tour
Are you wondering if Ecuador is the perfect fit for you?
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Ecuador’s coast and immerse yourself in its wonders!
Select your perfect destination and experience an improved quality of life today! Ecuador, a charming South American country situated along the equator, is a rare gem that caters to nearly everyone’s needs. With its diverse mainland divided into three distinct geographical zones, in addition to the world-famous Galapagos Islands, Ecuador presents a wide range of living opportunities on the Pacific coast’s sandy beaches, the cooler highland climates, and an Amazonian haven for nature enthusiasts. Visualize your ideal location- a pristine beach, a vibrant city, a college town, a tranquil mountain village – Ecuador has it all.
Discover the stunning coastline of Manabi, Ecuador.
Does the idea of a tailor-made introduction to the real estate scene in northern coastal Manabi while savoring delectable local cuisine, relishing exceptional lodging, and indulging in an unforgettable all-inclusive beach vacation excite you?
Experience the wonders of Ecuador’s mesmerizing central coast and explore various real estate opportunities in a comfortable, enjoyable, secure, and relaxing setting. Immerse yourself in the charming coastal towns of Canoa, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, and many others.
Make the most of your time in Ecuador by indulging in our real estate vacation package. Our tour package provides a one-of-a-kind, sandy-toed, immersive experience in coastal Ecuador, customized to your specific requirements. So ditch the stress and uncertainty of organizing your trip to Ecuador bit by bit and opt for our all-inclusive package.
- Get a jump start on discovering the best locations (for YOU) to live and invest.
- Gain invaluable first-hand insights into day-to-day life in Ecuador (medical, shopping, banking, etc.).
- Meet other ex-pats and hear about their real-life experiences of transitioning into a new way of life
- Have fun while you explore real estate opportunities that match both your dreams and your budget.
Our one-week real estate vacation package on the beautiful coast of Ecuador for two people includes ALL of the following:
- Airport pick-up
- Enjoy a safe and secure transfer from either Guayaquil (GYE) or Manta (MEC) airport with our reliable and skilled professional driver.
- First Class Accommodations
- Spend six nights in CoCo Bongo’s exceptional Penthouse, unlike any other..
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Savor mouth-watering, home-cooked breakfasts served daily at CoCo Bongo.
- Enjoy daily lunches and dinners at hand-picked, local restaurants.
- Experience safe and comfortable transportation during all your tours and activities.
- English-speaking guides
- No need to worry if you don’t speak fluent Spanish! Our English-speaking guides will be with you every step of the way to assist you.
What is the cost?
All of this is available for the affordable price of only $1,850.
The tour price is $1,850(US Dollars) for an all-inclusive tour package for two people for 6 nights/7 days. We accept payment via Paypal, Bank Transfers.
Are you an expat considering moving to Ecuador? I’m here to help! For just $50, we can have a friendly and informative one-hour phone call or Zoom meeting where you can ask me anything you want about Ecuador – whether it’s about other expat areas, specific developments, or anything in between. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll go the extra mile to get it for you. As a well-connected expat with contacts living all over Ecuador, I’m here to give you peace of mind. Don’t make the mistake of not asking the right questions and potentially losing your hard-earned savings. Let me guide you through the process and ensure you make informed decisions.
Can I Make Changes to the Tour Package?
Modifications to the standard tour package can be made and will be priced accordingly. Please send us a message to get a quote.
Some examples of customizing your tour include: changing the number of people; opting to exclude meals; extending the time beyond 6 nights; requesting separate rooms instead of a single room, etc. Just CONTACT US, and we will be in touch.
What to Expect:
- Once you book the tour, we will set up a Zoom call with you to determine your specific interests and needs and answer any questions you may have.
- Before your arrival, we will confirm a short list of real estate properties to view in addition to scheduling any “a la carte” activities you wish to add.
- We will spend the week together touring the local coastal cities and towns of Canoa, San Vicente, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, San Jacinto, Crucita, and Manta, don’t worry, You will have three days to relax at the beach.
- You will be introduced to local markets, more extensive shopping centers, and notable tourist spots and spend time exploring and getting a feel for each area and local amenities.
- You will walk through real estate listings and development projects of your choosing.
- You are unique–We understand! Your real estate vacation package may be customized to suit your interests, including integrating “a la carte” outdoor and cultural activities. We will do our best to accommodate special needs and dietary restrictions.
We are flexible and can adjust our standard 6-day tour package to best suit your needs. Please reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you here soon!