Get to know the beautiful coast of Ecuador and Real Estate Tour
Is Ecuador right for you?
Come find out and get to know the beautiful coast of Ecuador.
Choose the right place for you and start enjoying a better quality of life now. This small South American country that straddles the equator is one of those rare places that offers something for nearly everyone. With three distinct geographical zones on the mainland, plus the renowned Galapagos Islands, Ecuador offers living opportunities on the beaches of the Pacific, in the cooler highland climates, and a nature-lover’s paradise near the Amazon Basin. Envision your dream location—an unspoiled beach, a bustling city, a university town, a quiet mountain village—Ecuador has them all.
Beautiful Coast of Manabi Ecuador
Would a personalized intro to real estate in northern coastal Manabi while you enjoy great local dishes, excellent accommodations, and a memorable all-inclusive real-estate beach vacation sound good?
Then discover Ecuador’s stunning central coast of Ecuador and different real estate options in an easy, fun, secure, and laid-back environment. You will get introduced to Ecuador’s coastal towns of Canoa, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, and several others.
Then take advantage of our real estate vacation package to maximize your time in Ecuador. Our tour package offers a unique, immersive, toes-in-the-sand crash course on coastal Ecuador that will be tailored to your individual needs. So skip the hassle and insecurity of piece-mealing your exploratory visit to Ecuador.
- Get a jump start on discovering the best locations (for YOU) to live and invest.
- Gain invaluable first-hand insights into day-to-day life in Ecuador (medical, shopping, banking, etc.).
- Meet other ex-pats and hear about their real-life experiences of transitioning into a new way of life
- Have fun while you explore real estate opportunities that match both your dreams and your budget.
Our one-week real estate vacation package on the beautiful coast of Ecuador for two people includes ALL of the following:
- Airport pick-up
- Secure transfer from the Guayaquil (GYE) or Manta (MEC) airport by our trusted professional driver
- First Class Accommodations
- Six-night stay in CoCo Bongo’s one-of-a-kind Penthouse.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Delicious, homemade breakfasts provided daily at CoCo Bongo
- Lunch, dinner, and your first drink at a local “best of” restaurant each day.
- Secure and comfortable transport for all your tours and activities
- English-speaking guides
- Don’t worry if you aren’t fluent in Spanish! We will have English-speaking guides assisting you at each step of your journey.
How Much Does It Cost?
The tour price is $1,850(US Dollars) for an all-inclusive tour package for two people for 6 nights/7 days. We accept payment via Paypal, Bank Transfers.
$1,850 is a lot of money. However, you may have more questions about the tour or Ecuador in general on the different Ex-pat areas you have read about. In that case, I can give you a 1-hour consolation zoom meeting for $50, answering all your questions about Ecuador. Then, if you decide to do the tour, The $50 will be taken off the tour price.
Can I Make Changes to the Tour Package?
Modifications to the standard tour package can be made and will be priced accordingly. Please send us a message to get a quote.
Some examples of customizing your tour include: changing the number of people; opting to exclude meals; extending the time beyond 6 nights; requesting separate rooms instead of a single room, etc. Just fill out the contact form, and we will be in touch.
What to Expect:
- Once you book the tour, we will set up a Zoom call with you to determine your specific interests and needs and answer any questions you may have.
- Before your arrival, we will confirm a short list of real estate properties to view in addition to scheduling any “a la carte” activities you wish to add.
- We will spend the week together touring the local coastal cities and towns of Canoa, San Vicente, Bahia de Caraquez, San Clemente, San Jacinto, Crucita, and Manta, don’t worry, You will have three days to relax at the beach.
- You will be introduced to local markets, more extensive shopping centers, and notable tourist spots and spend time exploring and getting a feel for each area and local amenities.
- You will walk through real estate listings and development projects of your choosing.
- You are unique–We understand! Your real estate vacation package may be customized to suit your interests, including integrating “a la carte” outdoor and cultural activities. We will do our best to accommodate special needs and dietary restrictions.
A la Carte Activities Include:
- Whale Watching for 2 (Seasonal, Local Departure, $70)
- Kayak/bike/paddleboard rentals ($28 pp)
- Pacoche Coastal Rainforest Tour (See/hear the Howler Monkeys, $100)
- Isla de La Plata (Boat trip, whale-watching in season, blue-footed boobies, plus snorkeling to the “Poor Man’s Galapagos,” $265)
- Mangrove Boat Tour ($14)
- Montecristi Souvenir Shopping (Panama Hats, hammocks, coffee, custom furniture, $66)
- Iche Culinary School Tour & Lunch (Delicious food with an Ocean View, $86)
- Paragliding (depending on weather) $65
- Sosote Tagua Tour, Souvenir shopping, and Lunch $45
- Sainanda Tour (Visit Miguelito, the 130 year old Galapagos Tortoise, $38)
- Cerro Jaboncillo (Pre-Incan archaeological site, $145)
- Bahia Historical Tour (Includes translator, $35) Included
- Surf Lesson (1 hour, $18)
- Horseback Tours (To a Local Craft Brewery, $75, or On the Beach, $145)
- Birdwatching (Local Guided Tour, $50)
- Manabi Coastal Cuisine Cooking $35
- Pirate Sunset Cruise (on the Bay, $25-50)
- Deep Sea Fishing – TBD based on options
We are flexible and can adjust our standard 6-day tour package to best suit your needs. Please reach out to us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you here soon!