The U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil, Ecuador provides consular services to the Ecuadorian provinces of Galapagos, Manabi, Guayas, Santa Elena, Los Rios, El Oro, Cañar, Azuay, Loja, and Zamora Chinchipe. Consular services for all other areas of Ecuador are provided by the U.S. Embassy in Quito.
The American Consulate General advises the public that all correspondence is sent to us should be declared zero value. Thank you so much for being so cooperative
Address for Visitors and Local Mail:
U.S. Consulate General
Calle Santa Ana y Av. José Rodriguez Bonin
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- From abroad: 593-4-371-7000
- From other Ecuadorian Provinces: (04) 371-7000
- From Guayaquil and other cities within the Province of Guayas: 371-7000
Useful E-mail Addresses:
- Nonimmigrant Visa Section: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigrant Visa Section: email@example.com
- American Citizen Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fraud Prevention Unit: email@example.com
- Social Security: FBU.Santo.Domingo@ssa.gov
- Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org